It’s time to take control of your life!
Professional Sports Coaches have long been recognized for their skills in helping athletes perform at their best. Professional Wellness Coaching is a discipline that synthesizes nutrition, weight management, exercise, stress management and work life balance to help clients achieve a healthier, more productive lifestyle.
Wellness Coaching begins by asking you to take charge of your life. Wellness Coaching works by:
- Helping you find a higher purpose for wellness and uncovering your natural impulse to be well
- Addressing mental and physical health together
- Helping you view obstacles as opportunities to learn and grow
- Assisting you in defining specific plans of action based on realistic and measurable goals
- Championing you as you take action, and supporting you through your “trials and adjustments”
- Helping you develop strategies to maintain balance while coping with the dynamics of your life.
Wellness Coaching – The Process
The process of wellness coaching progresses through several stages:
- You provide background information through various assessments, so that you and your coach are well-informed on the key issues, including medical considerations, as appropriate.
- During the first 60-90 minute coaching session, you identify your priorities and develop a personal wellness plan including a vision, three month goals and the first steps.
- In subsequent 30-45 minute coaching sessions, each week, month, or quarter, you and your coach review the progress toward your vision and goals, explore and resolve the most pressing issues, learn something new, and then agree on a set of goals for the following week. You will enjoy plenty of ah-hah insights along the way.
Wellness Coaching Pricing
|Initial Wellness Vision Planning Session (90 minutes)||$99|
|Bronze Package Four (30-45 minute) coaching sessions||$219|
|Silver Package Eight (30-45 minute) coaching sessions||$419|
|Gold Package Twelve (30-45 minute) coaching sessions||$599|